Vs > Lake Tekapo
Diamantina vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Diamantina vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Diamantina vs Porto Uniao, Brazil
Diamantina vs Limon, Costa Rica
Diamantina vs Cork (Ap), Ireland
Lake Tekapo vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Lake Tekapo vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Lake Tekapo vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Lake Tekapo vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Los Angeles, California vs Tefe
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Petawawa, On vs Casablanca
Prince Rupert, British Columbia vs Funchal
- The distance between Diamantina, Brazil and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 12,273 km or 7,627 mi.
- To reach Diamantina in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 145.4° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Diamantina bearing 25.4° or NNE .
- Diamantina has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Diamantina is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 9 °C (16.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.8 °C (15.8°F) less in Diamantina. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 794.1 mm (31.3 in) more which is equivalent to 794.1 l/m² (19.49 US gal/ft²) or 7,941,000 l/ha (848,946 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.9° higher in Diamantina than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Diamantina relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Diamantina
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Diamantina vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Diamantina vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Diamantina vs Tarko-Sale, Russia
Diamantina vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Lake Tekapo vs Split, Croatia
Lake Tekapo vs Yariguies, Colombia
Lake Tekapo vs Oymyakon, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Chahbahar, Iran
Lawrence, Ks vs Rockford, Il
Scuro Mountain vs Eastport, Me
Arcadia, Fl vs Mena, Ar
Khatgal vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Diamantina vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Diamantina
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE