| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diamantina in October is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 133mm (5.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Diamantina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Diamantina, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Diamantina: