| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diamantina in November is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping. A sizable 222mm (8.7in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Diamantina November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Diamantina, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Diamantina: