| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diamantina in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 30.9mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Diamantina May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Diamantina, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Diamantina: