| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diamantina in April is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Diamantina April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Diamantina, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Diamantina: